The concept of SteamKeyBox is really simple:
- You put 7 games of your choice in your wheel (the price of the game equals the price of wheel),
- You add one game which price is higher than the wheel price,
- You spin the wheel and get your key instantaneously.
As your wheel is full of games you chose, you have 100% chances of winning a game you like!
The coin, represented ¢ or , is the currency you must use on SteamKeyBox in order to play.
You can win coins with our reward program.
All our games are separated into tiers. The more expensive the game, the higher the tier. For instance:
- A games that costs 1€ will be a tier 1 game,
- A games that costs 15€ will be a tier 15 game,
- A games that costs 50€ will be a tier 30+ game.
There is a total of 8 tiers:
- Tier 1,
- Tier 5,
- Tier 10,
- Tier 15,
- Tier 20,
- Tier 25,
- Tier 30,
- Tier 30+.
Wheels are, also, divided into tiers. The wheel tiers are the same than the game tiers, minus the 30+ tier.
Customizing your wheel
Before picking your games, you may want to choose your wheel's tier.
The cost of a wheel is matching its tier: a tier 1 wheel costs 1 , a tier 15 wheel costs 15 , and so on.
Once you have chosen your wheel's tier, you can start picking your games.
The rule is the following: on a total of 8 games, you must have 7 low-tier games and 1 premium game.
- A low-tier game is a game with a tier lower or equal to the wheel's tier,
- A premium is a game with a tier that is higher than the wheel's tier.
If something is wrong with the configuration of your wheel, an error message will appear on its right side.
Once you're ready to spin your wheel, click on the « play » button on the wheel core. Good luck!